[Namron] Paging Ulf and Bjorn

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Mon Jul 11 11:23:19 PDT 2005

Sami,

Although a norse longhouse would not be appropriate for many of us to
have, I'm sure that when you're ready to start there will be many
helping hands available.  I know that I would be willing to help.  (Even
though for my personna they were our adversaries, several hundred years
in the past.)

Ananbelle