[Namron] Paging Ulf and Bjorn

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 05:41:10 PDT 2005

But, my dear Baron, if not for that fantasy, where
would you get decent victoms?

--- Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:

> My apologies to Colin for not replying to the
> original message.  It was
> not me that had interest in actually building a
> longhouse.  Talking it
> to death, yes!  But doing real work... yech!
>
> Seriously, I believe it was Sæmundr and Björn that
> were interested in
> trying this.  I am interested in helping, but not
> until someone comes up
> with some reasonable plans.  In other words, I'd
> rather see someone else
> be the team leader on the project. :)
>
> Samarrah bint Annaan wrote:
> > But, remember, we are an anachronism, so who says
> you
> > can't conquer a nordic land and take over their
> > longhouse! :o)
>
> That's not just anachronistic, but sheer fantasy!
>
> Baron Ulf

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.