[Namron] My opinion as well

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 13:34:51 PDT 2005

Good Gentles -

I think we all have to remember that this is a GAME and we each have different places from which our values were made. I guess we have to preface our comments with the statement that is in the front of all publications of the SCA. If you are not familure with it, please read it. It is posted in the front of the Black Star and the Plume. There are times it is easy to forget that this is a game and not life, and therefore forget that what goes on in the mundane world may affect one person differently then others. Not to say what was said was or was not right, however, each of us needs to make that determination when we hit the delete button and quietly say a prayer for the author, as we respond privately.....

Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

http://mail.yahoo.com