[Namron] The liquid bread.

BardessOfTheSted at aol.com BardessOfTheSted at aol.com
Tue Jul 12 21:02:14 PDT 2005

No, no no no no!  You've got to shop at MY store, LOL!  It's called "Becka
Booze!"

Our motto is this..."If you want to get drunk, and you know you can't lose,
Just stagger on down to Becka Booze!"

PS, a catchy little jingle is attached to the motto, but can't sing it w/ my
computer...so sad I know!  LOL

BUT...Since Becka Booze is not yet opened, I highly suggest you take the
Pookanator's offer for the "Poppa Pookie's Plentifully Pleasurable emPorium!"

PS, how much do you charge for massages?  (and not THAT kind of massage!)  ;)

Truly yours,
Aelesia Of Warwick
AKA Becka mundanely