[Namron] The Children

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:52:06 PDT 2005

At Castellan a month or so ago, they did a really good job with their
childrens area.  You took your child to them at a specific time,
checked them in, and they put a number on the back of the child.  The
children went off together and had a terrific time participating in
all sorts of activities.  As a parent, I felt my kids were very safe.
After some time, my older son did not want to participate so I had to
check him out and then we spent time within resonable distance of me
or my camp.  I was very impressed with they way they maintained
things.  I should have sent them a thank you.  Probably still should.

Guess this was a little off topic but I just wanted to mention it.

Have a terrific day!!

Sæmundr