[Namron] Off Topic But look anyways

James Rushin dweezle at pcsok.com
Fri Jul 15 22:27:38 PDT 2005

I have recently come upon a piece of computer History.
I have in My possession a Kaypro 4 suitcase pc in working condition.
These are the precursors to our modern laptops. I have only ever seen one
other of these, so I am pretty sure they are rare.

I know that many Universities have computer history or museum displays.

If anyone knows of any one who would be interested in this piece of Arcane
Techdom for historical use in such a venue, please get in contact with me or
forward my contact information.

I post this here because I know that the student group at OU reads the
Namron boards and that they may know someone on campus who could be
interested.

Thanks everyone for the bandwidth, we now return you to your regularly
scheduled Mayhem

Allon
405-277-7743