[Namron] Populace meeting Tuesday...and charter painting....and swimming

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 19 08:08:05 PDT 2005

Alas, I am unable to attend pop tonight as I had
wished.  My back is giving me fits and I'm not sure
how long I'll be able to hack through work today.  As
much as I will miss everyone, it would be wiser for me
to rest up so that I will be better able to assist our
beloved Pookie, Bardess,  and Seamundras they bring
merriment and love to our Summer Readers tomorrow at
the library.  Since I won't be there, please relay the
following info to folks if they are not online:

1.  Anything that anyone might have been planning for
me to pick up at pop tonight may be given to Pookie or
Seamundr in trust that they would deliver it to me
when they visit the library tomorrow.

2.  To the lovely Lady Anya of Moo Manor, I am STILL
unable to attend charter painting, HOWEVER I have
obtained a nice set of Guache paints and have some
previous painting experience, so if you would like to
send a few charters, proclemations, whatever, along
with either Pookie or Seamundr I will promise to do my
best to make them pretty in a prompt and efficient
manner.

3.  DON"T FORGET THE POOL PARTY ON MONDAY THE 25th!!!
I think I still have Ulf's grill and will hold it
hostage at least until the swimfest.  That way, should
anyone wish to grill, we'll have one available.

4.  And, in closing, if anyone's not busy tomorrow
afternoon at 1:00, come join us at the Maysville
Library as we present the first ever performance of
"THE GENTLE GIANT", an original production brought to
you by the humble thespians of P.L.U., a
non-accredited university of happiness located in the
hearts of all who attend...as well as an impressive
campus in beautiful down town Namron...(Tuition is
negotiable through the Dean of Admissions, a.k.a.
Pookinator.  Not valid in other kingdoms without prior
approval and an unexpired coupon)....

Now, I'm off to make a beanstalk and paint a cloud or
two....then home to take another pain pill.....

Love N Stuff
Sami

--- Ulf Gunnarsson <ulfie at cox.net> wrote:

> As a reminder, Populace Meeting is tomorrow (Tuesday
> the 19th) and will
> be held at Reeve's Park.  Some folks were planning
> on pot-lucking it.
>
> Baron Ulf

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.