[Namron] Lion in Summer Party/fighter pratice/get together

Deidru nicTait ladydeidru at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 05:49:05 PDT 2005

I and some other wolfie drummers and (I hope) dancers will be there.
Deidru

Elric Dracwin <dracwin at cox.net> wrote:
Would like to see you all here! Please email if you are planning on
coming so I can buy enough meat!

Come one, come all to celebrate

THE LION IN SUMMER!

You are invited to a birthday party! A leonine birthday party!

You are also invited to meet a friend of ours who has traveled from
the Kingdom of Lochac who has heard of the wonders of Ansteorra and
her people and has come to see for his self. (He has carried a full
chain mail shirt with hood that he has made just to show everyone!!)

When do you say and where shall this party take place?

July 24 at 10am to 4 pm ( a Sunday)

Hafer Park in Edmond (9th and Bryant).

We are hoping to have the pavilion by the pond, but that may change.
Just look for Malaki's tent!

Please bring your light and heavy weapons
we will have impromptu
fights and battles as long as you want to. This is NOT AN SCA
EVENT!!!! There may even be prizes awarded for what ever reason I
deem
fit.

Drums, dancing
.bring it on!

Games
bring them with you!

Smalls
.plenty of park for them to play in and we will try to be next
to a play ground.

We (Malaki and Ulfska) are providing bratwurst and hot dogs. You need
to provide a cold dish. Buckets of chicken are great, along with ribs
if you want to splurge. We will have plenty of bread so DON'T BRING
ANY BREAD! Cheese, salads, desserts are fine. Stuff that can be
served
straight from your ice chests.

Bring your own drinks!!!!! And your own feast gear.

Please bring Banners and other bright things!

Please bring chairs and blankets!

Shakespeare in the Park is playing Love's Labors Lost at 7pm (a fine
comedy about a King and his two friends who swear off of women and
wine
only to have a princess and her two friends show up to tempt and
tease!!). The price is cheap for tickets.

Remember, we are out to impress and give this young man ideas to take
home to his Mates in Australia. So come to show off your fighting
skills, your
artistic skills, your fine dancing asses and the wonderful drumming
that we are known for.

Email me if you have any questions
..tstar2000 at ...

Oh and if you have a birthday in Leo