[Namron] OT for sale

Amanda Hall westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 10:04:54 PDT 2005

sorry for the off-topic post, been asked as a favor...
our neighbor has 5 full-blood pit bull puppies for sale. they were born 4/20 and are ready to go home with anyone who wants them (100 for female, 125 for male)- they are not aggressive as the breeders do not select for aggression- they are wormed and have their shots and are super-cute! they are brown, white and blond, and dark brindle. Contact me off list if interested.

-Salerna (388-5733)

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi
http://mail.yahoo.com