[Namron] Golden Key aka help for Kings College

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 15:55:47 PDT 2005

Would there be any chance of "Golden Key" loaner garb for Kings
College weekend.  My girlfriend, Jennifer, whom some of you met at
populace will be attending with her daughter, Brianna.

Posted with permission:  Jennifer is a size 14 women's and Brianna is
a size 3 in women's.  Preferably something that is good for hot days.

I know I am racking up a long list of favors that will need to be
repaid to the Barony, and others, someday.. But you can bet that all
the help will not go unwasted.

Thanks in advance
Sæmundr
Sounds like Simond