[Namron] Pryhawn da (Good Afternoon)

syr_owen at nordsteorra.org syr_owen at nordsteorra.org
Tue Jun 7 14:00:46 PDT 2005

Pryhawn da,

Good gentals I pray your day is going well. I am very much looking forward to
fighter practice in Guthrie tonight I still have room in my suburban for rides
if anyone wants one. I will also have all of the stuff with me to authorize
any fighters who need the new green card.

The Regional Practice is in Skarrogardr this Sunday it starts at 2:00pm there
will be lots of food, fun and fighting. Directions are listed below just in
case you missed Hatur's directions. I am very much looking forward to seeing
everybody from Kings College out again on Sunday to see what all they learned
and to answer any questions that may get missed during the actual class.

Speaking of King's College, have you seed all of the awesome classes that are
being offered and it will be right here in the Northern Region. This is a must
not miss oppurtunity. This College has it all I can't wait.

I hope we can cross swords soon.
Syr Owen ap Aeddan

Coming in from I-40 you can take the first Shawnee exit south (HWY 177) and
go south to the Hwy 270 /18 exit on Farrell Road.  Go East from Hwy 177
along Farrell street to the stoplight.  This will be Beard street.  Go north
on Beard to 10th street, then turn east to broadway.  turn North and the
park w and the court house will be on your right (east).

this link might help.

http://maps.google.com/maps?oi=map&q=Shawnee,+OK