[Namron] wish I was there

VUJADEA200 at aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Sun Jun 12 08:28:45 PDT 2005

Greetings to all from the North!!
    I saw on the list about how you were going to be  taking a tour of the
Hictory of Science collegtions druing Kings College and it  REALLY made me wish
I had gotten this email sooner.  Since that was my  minor, I could have
suggested some great books to look at.  Oh well, too  late now.  I hope that you all
had fun at Kings college, and I hope that  everyone learned something!!!
    Everything up here is good, the weather is hot (  maybe not as hot as it
is there, but when I am stuck wearing dark pants and a  dark shirt in 95
degree weather, it might as well be a million degrees).  I  have also been working
about 70 hours a week, but that goes down to 60 next week  ( THANK GOD).
I miss everyone, and will see you all in August ( I think)

Namrons prodigal child,
adena