[Namron] June Combined Practice

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 13 05:30:08 PDT 2005

 Greeting
 The populace of Skorrgardr had such a wonderful time
hosting this event.
WE would like to thank all who came to Skorrgardr
practice. Some were returns and many were new to our
Canton,we would like to say thank you for comming and
hope you will return for the next one.
 A total of 15 fighters and 60 populace were in
attendance.
 We began at 2pm on schedule and ended at approx 7:30
pm.
 The food was all eaten 40# of asst'd meat and more on
the other tables.
 What a woderful time and no one went home hungry,of
course all the meat was gone.
 Baron Ulf came and visted with many and was seen
turning down food from all who wanted to feed him,Yes
he did get some of the great brownies served.
 There were 3 Knights present teaching and showing
there skill to all who wished to learn.Thank you for
comming .
 A dance class was taught be Lady Fayidah and appeared
to have approx. 15 lady in attendance.
 Thank you all for comming
 Hatur Earn