[Namron] Reminder

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh calinrua at postmaster.co.uk
Wed Jun 15 14:21:17 PDT 2005

Please remember, if you are interested in the position of Hospitaler, to turn in your application as soon as possible. Due to a scheduling mishap (i.e. I thought Populace was yesterday...) I'm not certain I'll be at the meeting. However, my deputy, Lady Muriel ingen Gille Christ, is available to take applications in my stead.
Please include a copy of your driver's license, a copy of your membership card (front and back) and also the application itself, to be found here:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/seneschal/forms/Application.pdf

This information should be submitted to the Seneschal, the Northern Regional Hospitaler (Lady Kelandra Carmichael), the Baron and Baroness, and myself.
I don't think I've left anything out, but I will be stepping down July 1.

Thank you,

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh
Namron Hospitaler