[Namron] Few questions about making arrows

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 15:48:47 PDT 2005

This week I got in all the supplies I need to make arrows.  However,
the taper tool came unassembled and the instructions are not written
very good.  It came with two blades.  One is thicker than the other
but it doesnt say whether the thicker one goes on the nock end or the
point end.  It also says that I will need to adjust it for proper
taper but having never made arrows I am not sure what the proper taper
will look like.  I think on that one I will just have to play with it
and see.  Also, it comes with three different sizes that can be
screwed onto the taper tool.  All my shafts are 11/32 so do I use the
middle size one (they are not marked) for both the nock side and the
point side?  I believe the taper tool is the same one used by Baron
Ulf, if that helps.

Thanks in advance for any advice

Sæmundr