[Namron] Scribal night

Danielle DeMarseilles danielle_de_marseilles at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 28 11:11:49 PDT 2005

I know that there is painting on Wednesdays, but there
are a few of  us now that are interested in
Calligraphy and designing original scrolls.  So
tonight and any other non-populace Tuesday nights we
are going to be getting together at my house (720
Vicksburg) to practice.  We are also moving bardic to
this location if anyone is interested in that.  This
is not a formal class, it's basically a few of us
interested in scribal arts getting together and
practicing together.  If you are interested come on
by.  There is no experience necessary.  Hope to see
you there!

-Dani
 Humor is just another defense against the universe.
    Mel Brooks (1926 - )