[Namron] Devices and AoAs?

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 14:10:56 PDT 2005

To my knowledge it has always been like this, my name and device were registered in the early 90's yet I didnt recieve my AoA until 2003.

Katren

Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:
Tadhg,

HHmmmmm, registering a name, I knew.... But, I thought
to register a device you had to have an AoA or equal
rank award that gave you the "Right and Dignity of
Arms..." Have I been mistaken for 20 years, or did
that change at some point and I just never heard?

In Service,
Etienett