[Namron] Devices and AoAs?

Scott Barrett barrett1 at cox.net
Sun Jun 5 21:27:24 PDT 2005

If it was enforced, it was by a local who effectively said "No, the SCA
doesn't want your money."
It has never been standard practice to deny devices to any player, but
this myth just won't die, and in some cases uninformed heralds spread
this myth with authority, which is what appears to have happened to
you, Ewen.

Wanna have fun learning more about myths in the SCA?
Try Modar's heraldry page! EVERY single person in the SCA should scan
this site a time or two. Hate that your submission takes so long? Read
why! How do you write that "blazon" stuff so I can understand? It's
here! But we Vikings have no heraldry!! Guess what, you folks have
information here, too! No credit? No problem! Modar can help you!

www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Heraldry.htm

Bookmark this site! Tell your friends!
Remember, you pay money for your name and device, and knowledge is
power!
~Finnacan