[Namron] The Gathering

Carl McCampbell cmccampb at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 05:54:22 PDT 2005

Lady Susannah Blackthorne,

I would like to apologize, I completely misunderstood
what you were saying....I hope you will forgive my
remarks...Please.......

I have tried to make the Files section of the site
open to anyone but Yahoo will not let that part of the
site be open to the public, so I have listed the
directions below.

If the directions below are not clear or anyone needs
more info, then please contact me....

Directions to the Gathering

Site is ours for 18,June 2005 10:00 am till dark
Direction from the North: Hwy 81 first traffic light
turn right on Purdue go the first entry for crosslands
Park past the ballfields and the pond the pavallion is
on the right lots of parking
 from south: take your best route to 81 /412  which is
Van Buren and Garriot, take VanBuren north you go over
the overpass 3rd traffic light is Purdue, turn left