[Namron] keeping secrets....

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 6 11:40:39 PDT 2005

Etiennette,

Thank you!  I know, I've been thinking about a device
but have put it on the back burner for now.

As to Bjorn calling my "MY LADY", he still hasta call
me that! LOL

Hugs
L.S.
--- Lee McGoodwin <etienett at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Lady Samarrah,
>
> You are no longer "my lady".  You are now amoung the
> nobility and therefore to be addresed as "Lady".
>
> All newcomers are considered the upper-crust of the
> landed gentry, people not yet titled and of the
> nobility.  At that time they are addressed as "my
> lord" or "my lady" (often shortended to m'lord,
> m'lady)  Once you have been granted an Award of
> Arms,
> you take your first step on the ladder of nobility.
> An Award of Arms (AoA) gives the receiver permission
> to design a "device", "coat of arms".  The Namron
> banner is a type of device.  Consult the heralds
> regarding how to design one, if you want to have one
> that will pass the College of Heralds.
>
> (Ansteorra 101 (see class schedule for King's
> College)
> now concludes.  Thank you for your attention.)
>
> A big vivat!!  and love to Lady Sammarah.
>
> To the Dream,
> Etienett
>
> --- Samarrah bint Annaan
> <samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings All!
> >
> > I must say, I am truly impressed that all of you
> > managed to keep such a BIG Secret from me for so
> > many
> > weeks.  I noticed at the bonfire that there was a
> > significant reduction in alcoholic consumption.  I
> > now
> > wonder if that wasn't a clever scheme to keep
> loose
> > lips from spoiling the surprise...LOL.
> >
> > Regardless, I am honored, pleased, touched,
> humbled,
> > and tickled pink all rolled up into one.  This
> was,
> > indeed, a completely unexpected surprise.
> >
> > I must admit, I woke Bjorn early this morning,
> which
> > is very naughty of me as he was working till 2
> a.m.,
> > to inform him that he must now address me as "My
> > Lady"
> > and then I proudly displayed my newly framed and
> > extremely beautiful Scroll, after which he
> inquired
> > how he was now to be addressed.  "Boy Toy" was my
> > reply.  (HEE HEE HEE)
> >
> > With much love for all!
> >
> > VIVAT!
> >
> > LADY Samarrah bint Annaan
>
> No light shines on the mind protected
> No light shines on the fangs neglected
> Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.