[Namron] I can't find an SCA form (if it even exists)

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 17:11:50 PDT 2005

I need a form.  When a parent brings a child to a childrens event so the
child may particapate:

I need a form that tells me name of child, name of parent, intended location
of parent, time child arrived, agreed time as to when parent intends to
return, hopefully cell phone #,

Name of child / name of parent/guardian / intended location of parent/
childs time in / parent/guardian agrees to return / cell #

It'd probably look a lot like a gate sign in sheet.  When I try to access
those I get a list of exchecker's.

I have 50 "minor's consent to particapate and hold harmless agreement"'s
printed off.  Now I need
for K.C., a form so I know which class the parent will be occupiing at each
given hour throughout the day.

I intend to have parents check in after each 1-1.5 hour childrens event. (
none of the " I'll pick her/him up in time to get ready for feast ) eh,
beep! no.

This is more of a track the parent form.  I don't really wanna have to learn
wordperfect or something before K.C. and I hope I'm not the first one to
come up with the concern " oh parent, where art thow?"

I bet I coulda asked this of MY Lovabubbal Bubba privately and he'd a
GOTTNERDONE or pointed.
But since it's out I'll hit send.

O'tay. feedback please,

Pooka P~.T.A.M.O.C. of Namron

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".