[Namron] name-a-pook

William Herron fitzbubba at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 00:23:05 PDT 2005

> P.s. The Pooky starts to plot again... Hmm.. I should create a Name-a-Pook
> auction or something... I will go now and think of a prize for passable
> names.  I'll choose one, get it past, and make a big deal of the efforts of
> the person who helped ME.

Pookster, remember also that you may send through a name that looks
like "Puhka Lovr", and by the time the College gets done with making
it fit their rules it may look like "Fred Jones".  You can still use
the name you wanted.

I remember a long, drawn out argument over what wound up being
registered as "Pepin Moroni".  His Excellency didn't care...he used
the name in the form that he originally wanted (Pepin de Moronis) and
was happy.  Though the fight over his device took longer.

Care,
Bubba