[Namron] Skorrgardr Hosting regional practice

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 05:24:42 PDT 2005

 Greeting to the Northern Region
 It is once again time for Skorrgardr to invite all
fighters and the populace to come and enjoy our
hosptality on Sunday,11 of June.
 We hope everyone one who can come will be here. The
regional practice for both chivalric and light weapons
will be here.
 Lady Fayidah is haveing a dance class for all who
wish to enjoy this.
 A side bar of food will be served till you are full.
 Smoked brisket,Smoked sausage,hotdogs, hamburgers,
Bread, Chips, asst'd sodas,and german potatoe salad.
 Water and Lemon aid will be served in containers
marked.
 I hope to see you all .
 HAtur