[Namron] Re: Namron Digest, Vol 25, Issue 15

Eithne Halldorsdottir raviachekov at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 08:19:37 PDT 2005

namron-request at ansteorra.org wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 06:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
From: terry wasson
Subject: [Namron] Directions to regional practice and Skorrgardr cook
out
To: shawnee sca ,
namron at ansteorra.org

Comming in on I-40,take harrison exit south till you
come to Highland,Turn right go approx 5 blocks park is
on the left.
Look for a swimming pool it is in the park.
I will be on site approx. 1 pm to start cooking and
you may eat when ever you are hungry.
Practice time is from 2 pm till 6pm
in service
Hatur

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html

 Okay, haven't been on the list that much lately. So the practice is at Woodland Park and not Kid Space?

Eithne Halldorsdottir

   If you're a Goth, where were you when we sacked Rome?

Feudalism! It's your Count that votes!