[Namron] hall decorations for KC

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 09:11:57 PDT 2005

Greetings,

I want to remind anyone who is planning to let us use your banners and things for decorating the hall, to please get with Mistress Alex and let her know what you will be lending.  I think she will appreciate knowing what she will have to work with.  Her phone number is 447-6844.  We will be decorating the hall on Friday evening, and hope to have it all finished before Saturday.

Also, I am still having trouble locating a 25 ft free standing ladder.  Does anyone have a thought on where we might rent one?

In Service,
Dagmar