[Namron] pavilions wanted

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Wed Jun 8 11:34:02 PDT 2005

Ok, I have not been able to get a straight answer from Parks and Rec.  They tell me that if I want to put up a large pavilion, that I will need a permit.  However, no one seems to be able to define "large."  The permit is $70, maybe?  Again, no one seems to know exactly what to tell me.

however, they did all agree that small pavilions were acceptable. "Like the pop up ones." was the exact phrase from one person.

The fighters will be   in need of shade, and I would like to put up several small pavilions for them.  If anyone has a pavilion to loan, we will appreciate it.  Please let me know, and then we can arrange to get it from you this week, or Friday evening at set up.

In Service,
Dagmar