[Namron] @ MY Lovabubbal Bubbalicous

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 8 17:05:35 PDT 2005

I remember a long, drawn out argument over what wound up being
registered as "Pepin Moroni".  His Excellency didn't care...he used
the name in the form that he originally wanted (Pepin de Moronis) and
was happy.  Though the fight over his device took longer.

Care,
Bubba

We will see how a certain Circle handles ME.
Not to give anyone any ideas mind you, but I can't imagine something I am
involved with developing into a  long drawn out argument.

Lets hope no one finds a way to be the first person to surprise ME.

Care,
Pooky ~ Primative Prime Peace keePer

Motto = " Thou Shalt Be Loving in MY Presence or MY Presence Shalt Not Be "

P.s. No test for validity necessary

P.p.s. I am saving all the good help that I have been hearing on 'MY
naming'. I am very thankful for the help I have received, and am very eager
for the continued help I hope to receive.  He who ends up with the "tidbit"
= little snippet of help that I end up using will forever have MY thanks and
a Loving Gift as well.

P.p.p.s. As per the Disclaimer, the intent of this email is within the realm
of one of the more rarely recognized forms; that being invocational.

Ok true, there's a bit of vivification in the subject line as " Peppa! "

Ha! just thought of a new and fun email game but... it'd take up too much
space.

K, back to making the fun come to fruition

*click

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended to vivificate and for
educational, invocational,  entertainment, or information dispersal /
retrieval purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming hard-opinions
concerning this or any other E-mail from "The Pooky" is strictly forbidden.
Please! If you find yourself apathetic towards MY emails, when you see MY
name 'hit delete'. Any individual or organization may contact "The Pooky"
concerning "The~Love" or to schedule, public / private viewings of "The
Pooky" by calling 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a NON-political
announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as preordained by The~Truth,
while illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "VIVAT THE DREAM!!!! ". Save a reference
page in Your Heart for ME.  Become a Puhkaphyle: save this email to your
Pooky File.  Bells on bobbed tail ring.... say it.  "I approve this
message".