[Namron] pavilions wanted

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 05:00:42 PDT 2005

I have a pop up pavillion that says OSU on one side of
the cover, but we usully just invert the cover to
display the silver side.  I can bring it with me early
Saturday morning.  (This is for King's College,
right?)

Samarrah

--- Jennifer Jackson <dagmarandowen at cox.net> wrote:

> Ok, I have not been able to get a straight answer
> from Parks and Rec.  They tell me that if I want to
> put up a large pavilion, that I will need a permit.
> However, no one seems to be able to define "large."
> The permit is $70, maybe?  Again, no one seems to
> know exactly what to tell me.
>
> however, they did all agree that small pavilions
> were acceptable. "Like the pop up ones." was the
> exact phrase from one person.
>
> The fighters will be   in need of shade, and I would
> like to put up several small pavilions for them.  If
> anyone has a pavilion to loan, we will appreciate
> it.  Please let me know, and then we can arrange to
> get it from you this week, or Friday evening at set
> up.
>

> In Service,
> Dagmar

Lady Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill.
 Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law,
each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up,
 in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow.
 Each step of the journey you go, go with God.