[Namron] party at our house

Susan Adkins agnese at oecadvantage.net
Thu Jun 9 20:33:20 PDT 2005

Hello to everyone. I am having a  Summer kick off party at my house next week, Wednesday the 15th of June from 6:30pm to 8:30pm. This is a family friendly get together. Sodas, juice boxes, chips, cookies, munchies, etc. Nothing fancy just lots of fun. Lots of kids toys, a swing set, and if it is hot enough I might turn the sprinkler on in the front yard for the kids. Bring your family, chairs, and water toys. This is also during the time I am doing a Tupperware fundraiser for my son (going on the next couple of weeks as well). My address is 2909 Woodbriar Norman. Tried unsuccessfully to copy directions from Mapquest with the post. RSVP by the 14th please so I know how much to bake. Use the side gate as the party will be in the backyard.

Agnese/Susan mom to Brigetta and Carl and wife to Marc