[Namron] Devices and AoAs?

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 07:08:39 PDT 2005

--- Donnchadh <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us>
wrote:

> So, one of the projects Ihave though about doing, is
> creating a "Populace" section on theNamron website
> (with the Vscribe's blessing of course) that lists
> the membersof the Barony, along with their device
> and maybe a picture.  Other things could be added
> such as a shortdescription of their persona history
> etc.  This would be another way for someone to be
> able to put a face with a name and a device.
>
> What do you guys think?  Would you be interested in
> doing this?  For it to work, people would have to
> get me acopy of their device that I could scan in (I
> am in no way an artist, and haveproblems drawing
> stick figures).

As still a fairly new addition to the Barony, I LOVE
the idea as a way to get acquainted with who is who,
put faces and names together, and to begin to
understand devices.  I hope this works.  It sounds
terrific.  What a marvelous idea!!

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.