[Namron] Favorite research sites.

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 07:13:17 PDT 2005

I really wanted to attend your class, but mundanity is
getting in the way.  The IRS is getting testy that our
taxes still aren't done.  I HAVE to meet with the tax
lady on Saturday morning.

Would there be anyway I could at least get a copy of
your handouts?  I'd be happy to pay for copying and
postage if necessary.

Thanks,

Isobel de Kirkbryde, a widow.  My son, Odhran Kilmaine and I were blessed to be taken in by Master Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay.