[Namron] Failure in trying to being a member

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Tue Jun 14 16:40:44 PDT 2005

On Tue, Jun 14, 2005 at 07:35:03PM -0400, William Herron wrote:
> On 6/14/05, Jim L Couch <jimcouch at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Technically I meant..
> >
> > https://secure.sca.org/membership/
> >
> > and what I was trying to do was to become a member.  The non $3
> > surcharge variety.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Sæmundr
>
> Ah!
>
> Send your questions to webmaster at sca.org.  Whomever is checking that
> mailbox should be able to help you out.

You'll wind up working with Lord Robin or one of his folks; they're good
people and have considerable scope. We Questions Folk (I'm one of the
group that answers mail to questions at sca.org) work rather closely with the
webfolk.

The problem, she will be fixed soon, I'm sure.

--
Mike Andrews		/	Michael Fenwick 	Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx	/	Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO