[Namron] Fwd: Playing with explosives....re-issuing notice

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 15 15:08:43 PDT 2005

happy to have you out!  Looking forward to it! (anything chocolate or strawberry would be MY suggestion)

"Epperson, Sheryl" <epperss at oge.com> wrote:
Currently we're planning on coming out.

1. Annabelle

2. 3

3. Unsure-probably at least 1 dessert of some type, and some meat to
throw on the grill. I've been making cheesecakes lately, anyone want to
request a specific flavor?

4. We'll probably pick up some fireworks on the way out, but just
simple stuff. Sparklers, fountains, smoke bombs, that type of thing.
Nothing that should need any preparation other than a spot on the gravel
to set it.

Thanks for having us all out, Samarrah.

Annabelle