[Namron] Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

mikea mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Wed Jun 15 16:06:36 PDT 2005

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 04:06:17PM -0600, el2iot2 at mail.com wrote:
> BLACKLISTED??????
>
> What the hell did I do to deserve that??

Probably one of the Outblaze domains had a spammer for a few hours, and
so that domain (mail.com, it appears) got on OG&E's sh*tl*st.

Write postmaster at outblaze.com about it, and also postmaster at oge.com for
removal.

This is what I do for a living; I know the guy who's over mail for all
the Outblaze domains, and he's a _really_ good guy. He'll work from his
end to get mail.com off any list it winds up on, but you also want the
folks at oge.com working on it.

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO
mikea at mikea.ath.cx