[Namron] A clarification of intent

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 16:12:21 PDT 2005

pookie.  isn't that something of a double-en-trandre<VEG>.

could get yourself in to some trouble in certain circles  '-)

Hee-Hee
joy
radei

Well, I have reread MY Post concerning Heraldic graphic symbols and with a
different eye then the one I was using to convey MY sentiments, it does
sound as though I was inferring something other then what was intended.

When I was writing the missive as evidenced I did not become aware of the
opportunity for a meaning to be construed in a manner other then I had
intended until I typed " shh... ".

I still do think the greater use of heraldic graphic symbols and or mottos
would improve the quality of the game and better exemplify THE~DREAM.

Concerning MY Emails. I do hope this has not caused the last petal to fall
from the bloom.

It has never been a pressing concern to ME whether I get in trouble. Just
hasn't been on MY precluding motivational list. Heck it's common knowledge
in Namron " You ain't no body till' you've been banished at least three
times! "

What does get ME to the quick is if I (long pause and 4 retypes nope 5
before finishing this sentance) offend someone.*
The warping of claymations I allow MY self. But not offences.

My sincere apologies to any individuals or circles I might have ovaled.

Thank you very much Radei ! I appreciate ya letting ME know things might be
taken in a context that would be interpreted as uncool. I'm glad 'you have
MY back' and for the warning. ;^)

Sincerely,
Your Beloved Pooky

P.s. To MY buddy Owen Stott " I think we can close chapter one "

* Footnote : At toy tourney I did " OK " it with " The Landed " in charge,
before wearing the crown of roses and boobs.