[Namron] good news at last

Kaitlynn Morgan kaitlynnmorgan at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 11:57:26 PDT 2005

That IS wonderful news!!

We have been talking for about a week now about inviting you out as a guest
instructer for the dance classes we recently started out in the Canton. We
have them every other week at fighter practice (and an extra one at the
revel this weekend for those who could not make the usual ones). The last
two times classes we held, there were 15+ women and young ladies in
participating. It seems that lately the dancers are out numbering the
fighters!

If there is any way you could find a little time to join us for a dance
class, I know it would be greatly appreciated. We have a lot of girls who
are really interested in learning, and would love it if someone with such a
renounound reputation in it could guide us.

I am not 100% sure when the upcoming classes are (although I know I've been
told on ATLEAST 3 seperate occations), but Fayidah is the one in charge and
I know she has more information.

~kaitlynn morgan