[Namron] hip drop, hip drop, shimmy shimmy

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 08:21:12 PDT 2005

I have some great news from my doctor. He has cleared me to dance with only
some minor restrictions!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!! Can't tell I'm excited or
anything can ya?

Maleah Farasah Raushana bint Abdullah
hip drop, hip drop, shimmy shimmy.........................

misinterpretation.

Maleah Farasah Raushana bint Abdullah,

I would go to the far reaches of Ansteorra, to the most obscure incipient
shire's event, even if they were completely unfamiliar with the Grace,
Strength, and Necessity of The~Love.  All this I would endure. All this I
would overcome.  All this would I do to witness You perform the Art of Dance
again in MY Lifetime.

hip drop, hip drop, shimmy shimmy... " Yes Please "

The  Pookacousness