[Namron] Library Demo To the Hospitaler of Namron

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Wed Jun 22 12:54:13 PDT 2005

The Demo was grand.... we had 4 SCA people there. We had also the local
newspaper there taking pictures and notes. The SCA peeps there were Dan
Green (O' Effendi Suleyman Khayyam), James Bray (Ivan Dneprovich), Lisa
Brown (Elizabeta of Rundel) and Chass (Charinthalis Del Sans).  We had
display's of Illumination, Armor, Weapons, feastware, art and more. We had 2
seperate demo's. The first one of the day had a  total of 150 children and
10 adults, the second one had 100 children and 6 adults. We covered topics
from trade, food, warfare, armor and more. Everyone was entertained. 4 of
the adults wanted additional information and will be contacting us within
the week to further discuss as well as our information was taken down in the
library incase someone wishes to contact us.  If you require any more
information contact me offlist please.

Yours in Service
Charinthalis Del Sans aka Chass Brown
Household of the Red Shark
Honorable Recruiter of the household... Have you seen my new Belaying pin?
(thanks Duncan)