[Namron] Belly dance workshop

evelyn harlow mysticpeach at mcloudteleco.com
Wed Jun 22 18:30:42 PDT 2005

Bohemian Tribe Dance Troupe out of Norman is hosting Tribal Evolution for a workshop on July 30th.  I am posting a link with the workshop schedule and prices.  Your registration must be postmarked by July 15th, if you wish to attend.  They will be working on candle dancing, zils, veil and sword techniques.  If you are a beginner dancer, I think it would be a good exposure to future abilities and motivation.  For the more advanced dancers, it's always nice to possibly come across a move you haven't seen before.  The workshop is $30 for the day and dinner (an additional $6) is being catered by Taste of India (Yummyum!!).  If you are in the Skorragard area and would like to make driving arrangements, please contact myself  and we will see what we can do.

http://members.cox.net/bohemiantribe/workshop.html