[Namron] Equestrian Practice Schedule

kawhispers at juno.com kawhispers at juno.com
Mon Jun 27 17:00:22 PDT 2005

Greetings!
My name is Lady Katyana MacLear. I am sending out tentative schedule of practices for the Equestrians who are interested int he area.

July 23 Unofficial Practice  at Crystal's House
August 13 Unofficial Practice  at Dirk and Brenda's House
Sept. 3 Unofficial Practice Crystal's House
October 7,8,9 Namron Protectorate

This scheudle is subject to change!!!!! (We may change dates or times, or add events!)
Most of the time we start our practices around 11:00AM. If you are interested in attending a practice please e-mail or call, that way if they are cancelled I can contact you directly as well as putting an announcement out to the list.

Thanks!
Lady Katyana MacLear of Namron
MKA Katie Mosely
(405)329-4267