[Namron] ADA????

Jerrianna Kindrick jerrianna1 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 27 18:25:22 PDT 2005

LOL ... we didn't know there was anyone in Allen

Jerrianna aka Sarah
el2iot2 at mail.com wrote:

Ada? ADA??  You mean I am not the only one in pontotoc nowhere??  I live in Allen, do not think I know the individual of whom you speak, but would like to hear from anyone in this area.  maybe we can get something going around here, or caravan to events/pop......who knows.

joy

radei