[Namron] Scribal night

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 11:30:28 PDT 2005

I think the main emphisis is on caligraphy.  Danielle and I were
talking about missing bard a long, although I had never been, and so
we were going to talk about things like that as well.  I think a
specific bard night would be fun though.

I think thats how it came about.. But as far as I know, calligraphy is
the main thing.

looky at me.. talking outta turn again.  :)

Sæmundr