[Namron] The Gathering

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 3 12:42:55 PDT 2005

ehhh hemmmm you have to be a memeber to access these things....
Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

Carl McCampbell <cmccampb at yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi all,

The Gathering is will be taking place in two weeks,
that’s right, June 18th is coming. It will be in Enid,
OK, the directions to the park can be found on the
Swashbucklers web site under the Files section. Here
is the Link :

Please don’t forget to go to the Polls section and
enter what you are bringing to the pot luck feast,
here is the link to the Poll:

If you miss this Gathering you will be missing a great
time. The first year we had about 15 people attend,
the second year, which was last year we had approx.
100 people attend, that was a blast. So, lets make it
even bigger and better this year, only you can make
this happen.

Remember this is NOT an SCA event, this our Gathering,
your Gathering, come out and have a great time. There
are no age restrictions no specific armour
restrictions, just be safe....... Last year we had a
group from KS come down and play with us for the first
time, they had a blast, right Seamus, Roderick... And
they brought many fighters under the age of 18....This
year there are one or two people coming out to show us
how they play with steel, they are a Viking recreation
group, sounds very different, can’t wait to see what
they do.......

I am sure Don Timothy will be bringing out the heavy
steel weapons, Backswords, if you have never seen or
played with these weapons you will be very
surprised.... Bring out your pole arms, quarter
staffs, whatever and lets have a great time......

Eadric

P.S. Tell your friends, neighbors, invite people from
your local area, this is for anyone who wants too come
out and have a great time

http://mail.yahoo.com