[Namron] Black Star Labeling Party

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 5 12:34:44 PDT 2005

Barat,

I really want to help, but I work until 8:30 on
Sundays.  You'll be done before I could possiblly get
down there.  Darn!!  Well, maybe you can set a
different date or later time for future labeling
parties.

In Service,
Etienett

--- "H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds"
<chronicler at ansteorra.org> wrote:

> The Black Star labeling party for the July issue
> will be held at my
> house, Sunday, June 19, starting at 5:00 P.M. It
> should take 2-3 hours.
>
> All are invited. However, as my living room is small
> please do not
> attend if your intent is only to socialize. Also,
> please don't bring
> your children as my home is definitely child
> unfriendly.
>
> If you have no idea what I'm talking about, come by
> and find out.
> ________________________
>
> H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
> Chronicler
> M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
> 1908 Shelby Ct.
> Norman, OK 73071
> (405) 310-3290
> chronicler at ansteorra.org

No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)