[Namron] Inn of the Weeping Unicorn Wedding Invitation

john harper minidozer12 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 07:02:30 PDT 2005

Vanessa, i wish you the best of luck.... unfortunately i wont be able to make it, as i have other plans with my wife.......   lol.

Kathryn Gordon <kathrynelainegordon at yahoo.com> wrote:  Ms. Kathryn Gordon/Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn

     Requests the honour of your presence

        at the marriage of her daughter

  Vanessa Renee York/Lady Arionna atte Unicorn

               Mr. Chris Harper

         Saturday the eighteenth of June

             Two thousand and five

         at two o'clock in the afternoon

           Tecumseh 1st Church of God

                2401 E. Walnut

              Tecumseh, Oklahoma

              Reception to follow

      South Dam Area Lake Thunderbird State Park

And we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
for Thee my Lord for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thine hand,
so our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Amen