[Namron] Re:cheesecake requests

Grimmie ldgrimhun at cox.net
Wed Jun 15 23:13:52 PDT 2005

Blackberry preferably adult flavor (w/alcohol)
Ingredients:
24 oz cream cheese
1 1/2 cups sugar
3 eggs
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons sugar
1cup Pureed Blackberries
1/4 cup Black Berry brandy
3 cups crushed Graham Crackers

Cooking Instructions:
Mix Grahams, melted butter and sugar in a small bowl. Press
mixture into a 9 inch pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Mix cream cheese, sugar eggs and Black Berry brandy until
smooth fold in Pureed Blackberries. Pour into baked graham
cracker crust and bake in at 350 degrees for 50 minutes or until
slightly jiggley in the middle when shook.
Cool before serving.

or
Tiramisu Cheesecake
Ingredients:
Two 8oz. Packages softened cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
2 eggs
2 Tbsp. brandy
12 ladyfingers (savoriati), split
1/2 cup strong black coffee
1 tub of Cool Whip, thawed
3 pinches of cocoa powder

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In mixing bowl, mix
cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a mixer on low
speed until well blended. Add brandy and blend. Add
eggs and blend again. Arrange ladyfingers on the
bottom of a 9-inch pie plate. Drizzle with coffee.
Pour cream cheese mix over the ladyfingers and bake in
the oven for 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight. Just before
serving, spread Cool Whip over the cheesecake and then
sprinkle cocoa powder over all. Serves 6. Enjoy.
Grimmie