[Namron] Bjornsstead update

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Jun 29 13:43:00 PDT 2005

Samarrah, (and everyone else, of course)

Currently I'm planning on making 4 different kinds of cheesecake to
bring, Amaretto, Butterscotch, Triple Chocolate, and Chocolate Mint are
what I'm thinking of currently.

We'll also bring some hamburger and hotdogs to grill, and marshmallows
for kids of all ages.

We'll bring water pistols for those who want them, and possibly water
balloons to be filled.  We'll pick up some fireworks on our way,
sparklers, smoke bombs and fountain type things mostly.

This should be a blast, thanks to all of your family for their efforts
on this.

Annabelle