[Namron] Beltane Tavern

Sandy mensik ladyelfseeker at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 18:31:23 PST 2005

Sounds Pretty cool.
 Cassie

terry wasson <haturearn at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings
The house of the Gauntleted Rose will be doing a
Tavern.
Would the Autocrate please contact me for 2 cabin
reservations. this is for the Tavern staff.
We need to be as close to the tavern as we can.
We are working on Tavern bards and other
intertainment for the populace to come and enjoy.
during the day.
If you are an intertainer and wish to come we would
appreciate your help.
Pleae send me you reply and the amount of time needed
for your performance.
Menu and more details comming as we gather the info.
Hatur Earn Of Skarrgard
Tavern will be open from 7am to 7pm. or until evening
court.

Remember,Cats are little women in fur coats..
" Death should be a Release...........Not a Punishment "  Dragonheart