[Namron] Axeman II

Lee McGoodwin etienett at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 1 23:43:27 PST 2005

Good people of Skargarde,

I so wanted to be there.  I've always liked the
smaller events.  You get the chance to talk with more
people and really get to know them.  However, due to a
cold that turned into a raging sinus infection and
running a low grade fever for almost a week... well,
I'm glad to hear it went well.  I hope I can make next
year's event.

Etienett.
P.S. Antibiotics are a good thing.

--- terry wasson <haturearn at yahoo.com> wrote:

>  Here we are again at the end of the event.
> Tired and very happy it all went so good.
>  Too Fayidah your event will always be one of the
> best
> that I have gone too.
>  The fighting was very good, too all the fighters
> who
> came I enjoyed the skill and the chivary you
> displayed.
>  Too the populace who came I saw smiles and heard
> many
> complament.Thank you.
>  Too Keith and Jerrianna of Shinning Mist Tavern
> your
> food was the bomb.It was very good and a wide
> selection of choice. Thank you for comming.
>  The bard and brewers I thank you for the
> intertainment
> and good drink.
>  Once again To all THANK YOU
>  Hatur

=====
No light shines on the mind protected
No light shines on the fangs neglected
Run with the wolfpack.      (song lyrics)