[Namron] contact

Friend, Kimberlee Kimberlee.Friend at healthsouth.com
Wed Mar 2 09:11:26 PST 2005

Would   Ulf and My, Claryce and Gwenyth please contact me off list
please.
Thanks
Dee

Kim Friend
351 N AirDepot
Suite X
Midwest City, OK
405.732.1766 ph
405.732.4337 fx

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain
confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If
you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or
copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your
computer. Thank you.